Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Great Life

We are still setting up our classrooms, getting organized and having a whole bunch of meetings to get ready for the start of school. Today a colleague of mind brought her son in to school. He was bored out of his mind, so I offered for him to help me with some simple set-up tasks. When I offered the job to him, he said "Ms. F, you chose the right person because I'm a great helper." While he was helping in the room, he decided to share this thought about me with me:

Boy: Hey, Ms. F, you must have a great life.
Me: I think it's pretty good; what makes you say that?
Boy: Well, my mom says people who are organized can get there work done faster and then move on to more fun things. I'm not organized so I have less fun because I'm always looking for things. You're really organized, so you must have a lot of fun. That means you have a great life!
Me: You are right on!

I just found this so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment