Friday, May 21, 2010

The Prince of Where?

I haven't written in a while because I have been going non-stop. I keep thinking about another experience we had on our Philadelphia trip. We took the kids on a duck tour, and on the tour they play music. In the midst of pointing out the historical sites, the tour also points out pieces of popular culture within the city. They point out where Will Smith's father lives (I know...very educational). Anyway, they started playing the song for the "Fresh Prince of Bel Air." The tour guide asked the kid if they knew where the song was from. Not ONE kid knew! How old did I feel? Also, even after we explained to them that it was a TV show. There was one kid who was like, "oh, and old fashioned show." And, now my favorite reaction, "What country is that prince from?" Also, for the record, Full House is now on Nick at Night. Shocker!

1 comment:

  1. Everybody loves Raymond is also now on nick at night. Another one of my favorites and even newer than fresh prince!

    ReplyDelete