Thursday, February 4, 2010

Where'd you get that test?

I started tutoring a boy after school in math, and his teacher gave me a test that he scored a whopping 53% on. We sat down for a session today and had this interaction:

Boy: So, what are we doing today?
Me: We need to go over your last test in math.
Boy: Oh, I don't have it anymore.
Me: That's okay cause I do!
Boy: Wait, how do you have the test?
Me: Mrs. C gave it to me.
Boy: Where'd she get the test from?
Me: I'm not sure...let's get started.
Boy: No really, are you kidding with me? Where'd she get the test from?
Me: Why?
Boy: As soon as I saw that thing, I got rid of it. I was hoping no one, including me, would ever have to see it again.
Me: (opening my folder and pulling out the test) well, lucky for you, I have a fresh copy.
Boy: You teachers are crazy! This is just freaky.

No comments:

Post a Comment