Thursday, December 24, 2009

A little sister and a dentist

I love that first morning that I get to sleep in. I feel like a new person! I know you're ready for another journal post, so here goes:

Title: Having a Dentist as My Mom

"Even though you would think that my mom would be so caring about my teeth at home, she's not. I like having her as my dentist thought because I would not want a stranger doing that kind of work on my teeth. In fact, that's how nine of my teeth came out."

Title: My Little Sister

"Sharing a room with my little sister stinks. She is the most annoying little creature. She sometimes keeps me up until 10, which is ridiculous. She also snores really loudly. Sometimes I read in bed, and I can never concentrate when she's talking, which is all the time. She makes me crazy. She still gets stories at night, and it is so annoying because they are like baby books. A good character trait for my sister is annoying. She is such a blabber mouth!"

Is anyone else feeling the love?
Happy Vacation! Merry Christmas to all who celebrate :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment