Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Lunches...Part 1 & 2

Part 1:
When a child forgets his or her lunch from home and we can't get in touch with the parents, the school lets them get school lunch (if you think about...what are we going to do?...let them starve). One of the boys in my class figured out that his parents are busy enough that if he forgets or loses his lunch, he can get a school lunch. One morning last week, his dad realized that he left the lunch in the car and drove back to the school with it. That day I heard this boy tell his friends..."I WOULD have had school lunch today if my DAD didn't realize that I hid the lunch under a seat in his car. "
A creative way to get the lunch he wants.

Part 2:
This morning that same little boy came rushing into the classroom saying, "Ms. F, I HAVE to call my dad right now...like on his cell phone." I asked, "why what's wrong?" I forgot my lunch in his car and today is fish sticks in the cafeteria. I thought it was grilled cheese."


haha! serves him right that little trickster!

No comments:

Post a Comment